Avint Named a Finalist for Prestigious SECAF Government Contractor of the Year Award (Under $7.5M)
Avint today announced it has been named a finalist for the Small and Emerging Contractors Advisory Forum’s renowned Government Contractor of the Year Award (Under $7.5M). The SECAF award honors small and emerging government contractors for their compelling and profound commitment to excellence in financial performance.
Avint Named a Top Cybersecurity Company by The Software Report
Avint LLC, a fast-growing federal cybersecurity and management consulting firm, announced today it has been named one of the Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies of 2021. Awarded by The Software Report, Avint was selected out of hundreds of nomination submissions, based on...
Fast-growing Federal Cybersecurity Leader Avint Appoints Cyber Defense Executive Lisa Starkweather as New COO
WASHINGTON, Nov. 10, 2021 — Avint LLC, a fast-growing federal cybersecurity and management consulting firm, announced that it has hired cyber defense executive Lisa Starkweather as chief operating officer. In this newly created role, Starkweather will manage daily...
Avint’s Cybersecurity Experts Shared Insights at DISA/JSP Forum on Best Practices in RMF
WASHINGTON, Oct. 29, 2021 — Fast-growing federal cybersecurity and management consulting firm Avint presented yesterday at the DISA/Joint Service Provider Cybersecurity Forum held in Alexandria, Virginia. Two of its top subject matter experts shared insights on best...
Fast-Growing Federal Cybersecurity Firm Avint Awarded ISO 9001:2015 Certification, Gaining Recognition for Quality Processes
WASHINGTON, Sept. 30, 2021 — Avint LLC, a fast-growing federal cybersecurity and management consulting firm, announced today it has been awarded the ISO 9001-2015 certificate. This achievement is an important milestone for the firm and demonstrates Avint’s dedication...
Avint Earns Great Place to Work Honor as a Best Workplace in DC Area
WASHINGTON, Aug. 30, 2021 — Avint LLC, a fast-growing federal cybersecurity and management consulting firm, today announced it has been certified as a Best Workplace by Great Place to Work. Great Place to Work is an organization that provides assessments globally...
Avint CEO Marcie Nagel Named One of The Top 25 Women Leaders in Cybersecurity
WASHINGTON, Jan. 13, 2021 — Avint LLC, a fast-growing federal cybersecurity and management consulting firm, today announced that its founder and CEO Marcie Nagel has been named to IT Services Report’s Top 25 Women Leaders in Cybersecurity IT Services of 2021. With...
- White House needs to urgently fix nation’s approach to protecting critical infrastructure, group says
- New PowerDrop Malware Targeting U.S. Aerospace Industry
- Accenture, Alight and Thrift Savings Plan board hit with lawsuit over system transition
- Senior lawmaker raises ethics waiver concerns involving VA CIO
- New Malware Campaign Leveraging Satacom Downloader to Steal Cryptocurrency
- USAID awards Accenture $329M information assurance and privacy contract
- First in space: SpaceX and NASA launch satellite that hackers will attempt to infiltrate during DEF CON
- The White House says Section 702 is critical for cybersecurity, yet public evidence is sparse